About myself...

I was born in Santiago and I’ve lived here mi whole life. I currently live with my father Sergio; he is a photographer, and my cat Kero. My mom Ximena is a sociologist; I use to live with her until last year. I have one brother his name is Gabriel and he lives in Brasil since he was 12 years old, now he is a musician and live in Sao Pablo with friends. He comes to visit once a year, when I was Little i visited him twice.
When i was little i dreamed with been an actress, but when I grow older i discover it was not really theater what i liked, it was cinema. So i tried to enter in the university to study cinema but i didn’t get the necessary score so i enter in theory of arts. It was a small career but i liked it, i get two very good friends from there, but still y kept looking the other way to create art. I didn’t get in to visual art right away because i didn’t have the personality or confidence to get in there, but later i decided to get into visual arts anyway. Now I’m in my fourth year and though it's been tough, I’ve learn a lot and make many meaningful friends.

Besides photography, that is my interest in art school, my hobbies include reading (not a lot), watching movies, watching anime series, play computer games and go on a walk sometimes.

Here i leave some pictures of animes and mangas that i like.



A story about a dragon ( is also a maid) that falls in love with Kobayashi who works in a office.

Love story about a girl who falls in love with her stepsister.

Junji's ito manga series includes many horror stories, amazing draws and you can sense the influence of Lovecraft.

Interesting and philosophical anime about social network and internet, it shows a kind of wicked future but from a 90's view.


The dark story about a japanese idol, her stalker and her reflection.

Comentarios

  1. Kero! I really love this name ❤️ so... Do you like Cardcaptor Sakura? I hope I can continue reading otaku stuff 😂😂😂

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. hahaha yees i love cardcaptor sakura because it teach a kind of love and friendship not individualist. My cat is yellow like kero that's why i name it that way :3

      Eliminar
  2. Kobayashi-san is a very good anime i like it too.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. yess my favorite characters are tohru and kanna. Too bad that the anime won't continue until a very long time :(

      Eliminar
  3. I love Junji Ito, especially his adaptation of Frankenstein and Uzumaki.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Nice, where do you read his mangas? I've always wanted to buy a lot of them but they are too expensive :/

      Eliminar
  4. I really liked Perfect Blue too! And Lain sounds very interesting so I think i’m gonna watch it thanks for sharing yours preferences :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm so happy you've decided to watch it! Please let me know what do you think about it :)))

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares