WHY ART?? :ssss

As i mentioned earlier, when i was little i wanted to be an actress. I love watching movies so i figured i should be in one. As i grow older i discover i like movies to make them, and mostly the art direction and photography (there was a hit i didn't realize at the time), so later on i tought i should study cinema. But when i graduated school i wasn't too thoughtful, i was worry about other adolescent issues so when i did the test i wasn't sure about anything. I didn't get the score to enter in cinema, so i thought i could give theory a try. I learn a lot and it was very important but still i wanted to do something more creative, i try to change into cinema from inside but it was super difficult so i thought well, actually some film directors and artists that i like study art so that's what i should do.
When i entered in i was very nervous because i didn't knew what was i good at in art and i thought that all my classmates were genius that have learned to paint since they were like 3 years old, and i have decided that i like art just now (also im terrible at drawing, never learned and never will). But i discover everyone was nervous like me and they were so kind, i love my class of visual thinking with professor Juan Céspedes, it really helped me to discover i like photography. 
I think the unexpected most difficult part is in your own self, because worrying about time and degrees play against you and end up showing something that does not represents you.
Anyway i get to fourth year and i honestly don't know how the future is going to be, i just know i like photography and serigraphy so i hope i could get some money out of it... Wish me luck.

Here i leave some of my work.



For visual thinking, 2016.







Some of the serie for the first proyect 2019.






 Some pictures i've taken aside university.




Comentarios

  1. As I am your partner in the photography class and I has to see your proyects, I like very much your job. Your are Young and you can to be director photographic in the cinema. Dreams come true.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares